Princess Tutu aka weeping about ducks/ravens
Ah, an excellent choice!
- otp: oh man how am I supposed to choose?!?! I…I guess Ahiru/Fakir just because the progression of their relationship is SO GOOD, and I love them both so much (precious duck marriage, sigh)
- favourite canon pairing: Ok, I’mma pull a fast one on you and say Rue/Mytho!!! Because here’s why: Ahiru/Fakir might be my favorite pairing to see explored outside of canon, but the canon pairing that manages to win you over in the FINAL STRETCH OF THE SERIES, and AGAINST ALL ODDS is Rue/Mytho because WOW what a great, sad, beautiful, uplifting pairing that managed to be both engaging and believeable in the narrative!
- worst pairing ever: DROSSELMEYER/ANYONE, I mean just AUGH
- guilty pleasure pairing: I’m not actually guilty about it but probably Ahiru/Rue…OH WAIT OR THE MAIN 4 AS A BIG POLYAMOROUS QUARTET (I guess it’s called sedoretutu?)
- a pairing you want to see more: Rue/Ahiru in any variation. I love their relationship and I love seeing it explored as both a form of friendship and romance
- that pairing everyone likes but you’re like “lol no”: UM, there really aren’t any popular pairings in Tutu I don’t like because the Tutu fandom is pretty small and chill. THOUGH, what I REALLY hate is when people try to write Mytho/Fakir like some super grimdark abusive/manipulative relationship when 1) No that’s not cool stop that and 2) They are both 1000% dorkwads